During these intense and uncertain times, the health, safety and well-being of our employees and customers remains our top priority. Please note our storage facility is currently open and operational, following our regular business hours.
As your favorite local storage, we took numerous steps to protect everyone and our facility
from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection:
- Performing routine deep cleaning of all workspaces, storage units, equipment and trucks.
- We’ve added extra focus and regular disinfecting in our most high-touch, high–traffic surfaces of the facility to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Free standing hand sanitizers available in the front entrance for use by visitors and employees to protect the safety of the community in and outside our storage facility.
- Our employees have been educated on the hygiene and necessary precautions according to the CDC Guidelines.
- We respectively ask that all visitors who feeling unwell or think they might be ill to stay at home come back when they are well.
With the growing COVID-19 public health concerns, we continue to monitor the situation daily and will share updates as they occur on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns for our team, please call us at (718) 878-6166 or visit our website: https://www.gibraltarstorage.com/
Please stay safe, healthy and strong.
We thank you for being part of the Gibraltar family!